WHY DO YOU CARE?

Why do you care SO much about the person I love?
Who are you to question MY trust?
You say love is BLIND but when I say I love HER
You make it a crime.
My love is not a political statement which goes up and down,
I can LOVE ANYONE whether it is BLACK, WHITE or ROUND And oh, I am not normal person
when I say this out LOUD
YOU QUESTION MY SANITY
as I COME OUT.


LGBTQ community is a part of OUR society. They're just waiting for the acceptance which our society is not ready to give.
There should never have been a question raised on same sex relationship especially in the name of GOD, love is something that can happen to anyone, with anyone and at anytime. LGBTQ community doesn't need your allowance all they need is acceptance and love❤️
#lgbtq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN THE END, IT STAYS

BICKERINGS OF LOVE

I'M FINE.