REMINISCING MEMORIES
"cuz people have left me, even those who I thought to be my only one...it has definitely left me wondering. But I never wanted them back never asked for more but just this time it's almost impossible to hold all these emotions"
~ an old friend.
Looking back at the good old memories
sitting, on the old bench with some tea and anamnesis
i look through our pictures both captured yet uncaptured
laughing through the silly ones
and smiling at the sad ones
knowing that how fortunate i was to live through them with you
yet unfortunate to have to be satisfied with the limited ones that I'd have to spend with you
it was not my choice though,
but my only option
Yet if i would get a chance I'll go through all the pain again, in a heartbeat
to get the old version of you back with me
hoping to relive all the good memories
and to just love you all over again.
Comments
Post a Comment